Mission Bend Christian Academy
Mission Bend Christian Academy’s Mission & Goals:
The MBCA Mission
- BRING children into a nurturing environment
- BUILD a strong spiritual, academic, social, and physical foundation
- SEND forth strong Christian leaders
- Reading, writing, speaking, listening, and appropriate language skills.
- Problem solving effectively with mastery of grade-level computational skills.
- Knowledge of Biblical, literary, and historical heritage.
- The knowledge to apply a variety of tools and methods to explore and catalog information about God’s creation.
- A knowledge and appreciation for vocal and instrumental music, artistic methods, and art history.
- God’s concern for the whole person, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Proper care of the body, good nutrition, and physical exercise.
- The Worship of God as one person who eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, Hebrews 1:1—10)
- Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (John 14:6)
- God’s love for them and His plan for their lives. (Jeremiah 19:11)
- The two greatest commandments, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and Love your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10:27).
- The Bible as God’s absolute truth and the guidebook for life. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Respect for God, authority, peers, community, and self.
- Positive attitudes toward self and others.
- Cooperative and collaborative work in a group.
- Acceptance of the responsibility for the consequences of their actions.
- A strong Christian belief system to guide right choices.
- Being a contributing member of society.
- Skills to cope with the real world.
For more information about Mission Bend Christian Academy, visit the website below.